Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today.



Today, i am Babysisting my two year old sister and my 6 month old baby brother. i have made them all breakfest while my mom does some shopping and me fee is candy!!!!! at the store. and my older sister Brooke the one i told you guys about had sleep in late and of course i made her food in bed too!. so i really have nothing else to do but sit around cusse andrew is asleep! (Thank God!) and Tessa is watching a catoon called my little pony???? LOLZ um the only reason i am laughing is my dad made up a new theme song for my little pony like a year after it came out here it goes:"my little pony chewing and boney" LOLZ i cant belive i dont remeber the real versoin! Bye. Wish me luck with my job i get 20 laffy taffys for doing this Brooke doesnt care i dont thnk!. :)

11 comments:

  1. i know right they are soooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, by the way she is my sister kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cool! I wish I could have laffy taffy! But I have braces... D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh if you were right next to me i would give you one! tho even tho we have only none eachother oline for a copple days

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question for you, since you homeschool do you do the homeschool flat traveling thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's based on the flat stanley books.

    ReplyDelete